Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sunday 17th March

I began my sketches today for what my ideas for the labels were. I wanted to link it into my creative project so I could use it towards my final mark. I found some beautiful drawings by Michael Landy that looked so delicate. I thought about how I could introduce delicate lines into my drawings of flowers, then thought about using maps to follow the lines for the roots and stems. 
To experiment with different processes I tried layering drawings and handwritten text explaining what the plant cured and how to use it. 
For the enamelling workshop on wednesday with Elizabeth Turrell we will need to prepare 20 different plant imagery to use.
I will research 20 different herbal plants and draw from images I find from books and the internet as my source material. 

No comments:

Post a Comment